THE Alternative to Bucks Skip Hire companies ‘our tipper truck’ costs you less!
(Or why in Herts Berks and Bucks Skip Hire companies are absolutely the poorer value alternative)
A tipper lorry is by far the best way to move your rubbish for so many reasons. We recommend that you consider the following points before you order your next skip.
- A tipper lorry is almost certainly cheaper than a skip could ever be
- It is much larger than a six yards skip at about ten yards capacity
- No guessing the size miniskip or large capacity skip you need
- You pay only for the amount/weight of rubbish that is removed
- There are no local authority licences for you to buy
- No need for you to pay for third party insurance
- No duplication of transportation with delivery and collection
- No need to employ labourers to load the rubbish
Make sure you also read our advice page on Skip Hire Hidden Charges.
We can dispose of your rubbish, site debris, old metal, wood, in fact almost anything, with less trouble and less work than you will find with a skip
But there’s more: We will even charge you only for the load you have, be it only half or three quarters of the vehicle load space. No Herts Berks or Bucks Skip Hire company would offer you such a deal. Which is why we can say with confidence: “No Other Collection Service Makes As Much Sense !”
Our clients have included BMW Motors, Channel 4 TV, Education Authorities, Ford Motors, Ministry of Defence, NHS Trusts, Thomson Holidays and many more!